- German (mother tongue)
- English (negotiable)
- French (negotiable)
Dec 2018 — Present
Lecturer for Online Marketing/ Berlin, Leipzig
Lecturer at the IHK in Leipzig and several further education academies
- Over 400 participants in adult education in the areas of SEO, SEA, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, E‑Mail Marketing, Content Marketing and E‑Commerce practice-oriented trained
- Personalized campaign conception for the companies of the course participants
- Development of a performance control system to monitor the teaching content
Klick-Tipp Certified Online — Marketing Consultant/ Sofia, Bulgaria
Certification as Online Marketing Consultant by the email marketing provider Klick Tipp in Bulgaria.
Foundation of Digisteps Holtmann&Holtmann GbR/ Hamburg
Digisteps offers consulting for online marketing and process automation for B2B customers.
March 2017 — Oct 2017
Working student employment at Trede GmbH, subsidiary of Heise Regio Verlag, Hamburg
A subsidiary of Heise Region Concept Verlag.
- Strategic planning, consulting, conception and implementation of Facebook ad campaigns for over 100 customers
- KPI tracking for monitoring existing processes
- Participation in employee development in the areas of SEO, SEA, UX, Social Media Marketing, Storytelling, etc.
Sep 2016 — Feb 2017
Junior Manager of the CoworkingShip “Seute Deern”/ Hamburg
The Coworking-Ship is a coworking space, operated on the old
Ferryboat “Seute Deern”. The ship lies directly in front of the Hamburg
- Taking over the marketing and public relations work
- Maintenance of the marketing channels
- Planning and development of an online presence
- Placement of advertisements
- Organization of events (speakers, courses, exhibitions)
- Acquisition of partners
Internship with auditing company Roeven Broenner Susat Mazars/ Berlin
The topic of the internship was crowd investing for startups with visits to renowned crowdfunding platforms.
Oct 2015 — Jan 2016
Internship at SpeedUP! Europe/ HAMBURG
EU project (Horizon 2020) for the promotion of entrepreneurship and start-ups using the
new EU Open Source Software FIWARE.
- Co-organization of the investor fair
- Study of over 100 business plans of the participating start-up teams
- Writing a report on the results for the EU Commission
- Co-organisation and participation for and in workshops on agile management, leadership, investor acquisition, start-up pitching, accounting and balance sheets, team organisation and time management
2008 — 2016
- sell promotion for the Berlin newspaper publisher
- Sales at weekly, Christmas and art markets
- Event service at galas, fairs, banquets in and around Osnabrück
- Teamer in youth camps in Spain (Teamer training completed)
- Temporary jobs in the gastronomy (waiter, bartender, kitchen, club…)
- Student job at the logistics company Hellmann Logistics GmbH in Osnabrück (acquisition of a forklift truck driving licence)
Oct 2017 — Sep 2019
Master of Arts in Online Communication/ Anhalt University
- Final grade 1.3
- Promotion of my master thesis by Huawei Technologies Co. LTD.
- Practice partnerships with numerous partners from the economy, e.g. Mercedes, Bauhaus, WWF, Köthen Energie, recruitment agencies, advertising agencies etc.
- Assistance in setting up the social media channels of the university
- Lectures on the topics of e‑mail marketing, newsletter marketing and lead generation at the university premises
Oct 2016 — Sep 2017
Visit at the University of Hamburg
- Two semesters in the bachelor’s programme in social economics
Oct 2012 — Sep 2017
Bachelor of Arts in European Studies/ University of Osnabrück
- Minor subject law
- Two semesters Erasmus stay at the Université de la Sorbonne in Paris, France
- Social commitment in the faculty’s department
2000 — 2012
German Abitur and French Baccalauréat at the French Gymnasium Berlin/ Lycée Français de Berlin
- School-leaving certificate in German and French
- completion of the Latinum
- Further instruction in the languages Spanish and Italian
- Advanced courses: Economic and Social Studies, German
Certificates and Rewards
Winner of the Ideathon Beijing 2019/ Beijing, China
- Awarded by Tech Temple Beijing and Huawei Technologies Co LTD.
- Over 200 teams participating in the competition
- Our team presented an app that trains its users for public speaking by using machine learning and AI to analyze body language, rhetoric, volume and structure of speeches.
Promotional prize “Seeds for the Future” from Huawei Technologies Co. LTD.
- The scholarship included a China study trip with Chinese tech giants like Tencent, Alibaba, Baidu, Sina Weibe, Nxin etc.
- A Chinese language course was attended.
Klick Tipp Online Marketing Consultant/ Sofia, Bulgaria
Certification by Klick Tipp LTD.
- SEO and Google Analytics
- social media strategies
- Content marketing strategies
- Construction and conception of landingpages
- E‑mail Marketing/ Newsletter
- book publishing
- web content development
- Blogging & Corporate blogging
- project management
- layout design
- photo editing
- Market research
- Development of Buyer Personas
- Responsible and independent work
- Organisational talent
- Time Management
- Team spirit
- Fast comprehension